How can we help?

My office is eager to help you get answers to your questions and access to the resources you need. Here are a few of the most common questions we get. If you have a question not listed here, you can also call or text our office at (434) 202-6842 or submit your question online here.

I need help with a state agency or program like Medicaid or the DMV.

We can help you schedule appointments and troubleshoot problems. Please call or text us at (434) 202-6842 or submit your question online here.

I have a question or feedback to share about a bill before the General Assembly.

You can call or text us at (434) 202-6842 or send a message online here. You can also visit our events page for upcoming town hall opportunities to talk in person.

I have a question about a bill before Congress or a federal program like the US Postal Service.

Our representatives in the US House and Senate are best suited to answer those questions. You can contact Congressman Bob Good and Senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner. Please don’t hesitate to write if you’re not sure whether your question is a state or federal issue. We’re happy to help you find your way to whomever can help.

I’d like to nominate someone for a resolution from the General Assembly.

Delegate Hudson can file resolutions to celebrate and honor members of our community. If you know someone who deserves recognition, please fill out this form. Due to the volume of requests, we can’t guarantee that each nomination will receive a resolution. We’ll do our best to honor every nominee.